DEADLINE FOR FALL 2012 COHORT:
January 30th, 2013 (Coursework begins in Fall 2013)
Application Submission Methods
- Complete and submit our online application electronically. Application fee is waived for online applications. The confirmation receipt must be sent to the Admissions Office.
- Use our online Request Information form to receive a printed form by mail.
- Contact our office directly to request application materials.
- Submit OFFICIAL, SEALED transcripts of all your academic work.
- An ESSAY on the goals you hope to meet through participation in this interdisciplinary program.
- Scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) General Test taken within the past five years. Please request that your scores be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service to Marywood. Our ETS school code is 2407.
- Note to all applicants: Please provide your former/maiden name if you have one. When requesting transcripts, please ask the sending institution to indicate your current name and former/maiden name.
- All documents submitted in connection with an application become the property of the University.
- Payment of $35. Your application will not be processed until this fee is received. Make your check payable to Marywood University. Note: Application fee is waived if your application is submitted online.
- Send three letters of references (at least two from teachers or current supervisors). Print three blank copies of our online reference form or obtain printed forms from us. Have them completed, signed and returned to us. These forms cannot be submitted electronically.
- For international students, the application and acceptance process requires a lot of work on the student’s behalf. It is important to begin this process early and be aware of all of the steps that must be taken in order to gain acceptance. See the International Guidelines for thorough details.
- International Students must also complete the Supplemental Questionnaire and submit the completed form with the application for admission.
- International students must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score taken within the last two years. Minimum TOEFL score is 79 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based), or 550 (paper-based); minimum IELTS score is 6.
- If you are transferring your VISA from another United States institution of higher learning, you must complete this form.
For more information, contact:
Graduate Admissions Office
2300 Adams Avenue, Scranton, PA 18509
Scranton, PA 18509
866-279-9663, ext. 6002